مرحبآ !

من خلال التسجيل في صفحات نسوة يمكنك ذلك من المشاركه وتبادل الآفكار الأيحابيه مع زميلاتك

آشتركي معنا الآن !

بناااااااات ساعدوني مالي الا بكرا والله لادعيلها بظهر الغيب

إنضم
6 نوفمبر 2009
المشاركات
السلام عليكم المدرسه طلبت بلقراف تعبير وهذا اختبار الفاينل يعني الاخير
والله فكرت لما انجنيت 3 مواضيع عطتنا انا تعبت ابي مساعدتكم
والمواضيع
(((( حفلة زفاف_wedding party((((
و الملاهي ((( fun fair)))
وصالون التجميل

والله يابنات انا وش اوصف الملاهي وش شعوري فيه حتى الكلمات ماعندي
وحفلة الزفاف تقول يااوصفو الحفله او العروسه
وصالون التجميل وش اقول والقهر تقول المدرسه مثلا تعبرين عن اللي فيه الاقسام بالصالون وكيف هو روعه وكبير
:30::30:
تعبت انا ساعدوني :8::8:

سمو الأميرة

مشرفة طمس الصور في قسم الأناقة و الجاذبية و العروس
إنضم
14 أبريل 2008
المشاركات
Beauty Salon

I like going to the beauty salon every now and then. There are many things a woman can do there such as hair cuts and color. And there is manicure and pedicure, which is my favorite. They also have many beauty products of high quality that you can buy. Don't forget the waxing treatments which is a neccesity
. I like going to beauty salons because beauty is important to every woman

إنضم
6 نوفمبر 2009
المشاركات
Beauty Salon

I like going to the beauty salon every now and then. There are many things a woman can do there such as hair cuts and color. And there is manicure and pedicure, which is my favorite. They also have many beauty products of high quality that you can buy. Don't forget the waxing treatments which is a neccesity
. I like going to beauty salons because beauty is important to every woman
الله يجزاك الف خير ويوفقك اقسم بالله من الفرحه دمعت عيني الله يبعد عنك العدو ويحقق امالك فديتك كيف فرحتيني مشكوره

إنضم
6 نوفمبر 2009
المشاركات
بنااااااااااات ساعدوني عن حفلة زفاف او الملاهي الله يوفقكم والله ماانسى المعروف انا تعبانه من التعبير هذا

شدقاء

إنضم
15 يونيو 2009
المشاركات
WEDDING​
i will going to talk about my sister,s wedding
there were a lots of peopel and they were wear beautiful dresses
there were very happy i met all my family also my sister is invites her friends she was happy her wedding was in big hotel ..it has a big area and a good service .. the people usually bring singer to sing in the wedding .at the end of the party they bring kinds of food in the special dishes and some sweets and cake .regarding the drinking there is kinds of juice...
we had a nice time there and we wish happiness for all
( that is all AMERA i hope you like it)​

سمو الأميرة

إنضم
14 أبريل 2008
المشاركات
WEDDING

i am going to talk about my sister's wedding
There were lots of people and they were all wearing beautiful dresses
there were very happy, and i met all my family. Also my sister invited her friends and she was very happy. Her wedding was in big hotel which had a big area and a good service . People usually bring a singer to sing in the wedding . At the end of the party they bring kinds of food and the special dishes, some sweets and cake . Regarding the drinks, there were many kinds of juices
we had a nice time there and we wish happiness for the bride and the groom
( that is all AMERA i hope you like it)

مرحبا .. سويت شوية تعديلات grammer

ريــــــــــم

عضوة مخالفة لقوانين المنتدى
إنضم
13 أكتوبر 2009
المشاركات
Early Wedding Traditions

As early as the sixteenth, up to the nineteenth century, marriages were arranged by parents or guardians. The bride and bridegroom often were not acquainted until their marriage. The parents often made the marriage arrangements and betrothals while the bride and bridegroom were small children (ages three to seven). The children would continue to live with their own parents and meet from time to time for meals or holiday celebrations.
These prearranged marriages came under fire in the late seventeenth century when a judge held that betrothals and marriages prior the age of seven were "utterly void". However, they would be valid if, after the age of seven, the children called each other husband and wife, embraced, kissed each other, gave and received Gifts of Token.
Later, young couples ran away and had a ceremony privately performed without banns or license. These elopements and private ceremonies represented the beginning of a revolt against parental control of marital selection.
The Civil Marriage Act of 1653, passed by the Puritans under Cromwell, required a civil ceremony before a justice of the peace after presentation of the certificate from the parish register that banns had been published. If either party were under twenty-one, proof of parental consent must also be presented. The wedding ceremony consisted of a simple formula to be repeated by the man and woman and was accompanied by hand fastening. The use of a ring was forbidden.
By the Hardwicke Act of 1753, all weddings, except members of the royal family, were to be performed only after publication of banns or issuance of a license, only during the morning hours of eight to twelve, only in an Anglican Church or chapel, and only before an Anglican clergyman. Two or more witnesses were required and a register must be kept. Parental consent was demanded unless the banns had been published.
The Catholic Church, in the Council of Trent, restated its position that marriage was one of the seven sacraments and therefore could not be dissolved.
Up until the early 1990's, it was very difficult to get married in Great Britain. If one wishes to marry in England or Wales, they must do so in a church which has a register, (which is like a special license), and they can do so only in the district (shire) where one of the couple resides. All Church of England parishes (Anglican) are automatically registered, regardless of their size. No blood tests or counseling are required.

ريــــــــــم

إنضم
13 أكتوبر 2009
المشاركات
Wedding Lore
Traditionally, the safest season to marry was between the harvest and Christmas, when food was plentiful. An old English rhyme says "Marry in September's shine, your living will be rich and fine."
Folklore has it that prior to the wedding, the bride must not allow her married name to be used before the wedding takes place, or it might never happen.
It is customary for the bride to be given a decorative horseshoe, which she carries on her wrist. These days the horseshoes are rarely real, but instead light-weight versions manufactured specifically for weddings. The horseshoe is given for good luck.
In the seventeenth century, wheat was cast at the head of the bride when she came from church. Now days its customary to throw colorful paper confetti or rice at the bride and groom as they leave the church after the ceremony.
In the north of England, one of the oldest inhabitants of the neighborhood would be standing on the threshold of the bride's new home. She would toss a plateful of short-bread over her head, so that it falls outside. Guests scramble for a piece of this short-bread as it is considered very fortunate to get a piece.
In Gloucestershire, in the early eighteenth century, a large cake was broken over the heads of the couple. In Aberdeenshire, barley is thrown over the bridal pair as they enter the feasting-place.
In Wales, the bride was always carefully lifted over the threshold on her return from the marriage ceremony because "it was considered very unlucky for a bride to place her feet on or near the threshold" and "trouble was in store for the maiden who preferred walking into the house".

Katie Sehorn shared this tradition with us: The term 'honeymoon' comes from the tradition of the bride drinking mead (a brewed, fermented drink made of honey) for one month after the wedding to encourage fertility, and a male child in particular.
Lou Sexton was very kind to tell us about Welsh Lovespoons:
The tradition of giving a lovespoon to a love interest dates back hundreds of years. The Welsh have been giving lovespoons to a hopeful interest since the 17th century. They were carved by the courter, or, if skills were not that adept, he hired a carver to do the work for him. Symbols were carved into the handle indicating the giver's feelings - hearts, wheels, anchors, etc., giving meaning to one or both.
Lovespoons come in many sizes and shapes, some very intricate and others very simple. They started out as a useful utensil, and, over time, have become a decoration. They are now something that is carved for the tourist trade as souvenirs for travelers.

http://www.weddingdetails.com/lore/english.cfm#top

ريــــــــــم

إنضم
13 أكتوبر 2009
المشاركات
Wedding Gifts
The use of bridal registries have become more popular in recent years. Family members may pass around the bride's general list of items she needs.
There is no such thing as a "shower." Wedding gifts are brought to the reception, or delivered directly to the couple before the wedding. Gifts are not usually opened until after the honeymoon, and then the thank you cards are sent.

ريــــــــــم

إنضم
13 أكتوبر 2009
المشاركات
والله يا اختي قلبي معاكي
وهدا الي قدرت اساعدك فيه
ان شاء الله ياااااارب
نفس طلبك
:tears:

ريــــــــــم

إنضم
13 أكتوبر 2009
المشاركات
A funfair or simply fair (e.g., "county fair", "state fair") is a small to medium sized traveling show primarily composed of stalls and other amusements. Larger fairs such as the permanent fairs of cities and seaside resorts might be called a fairground, although technically this should refer to the land where a fair is traditionally held. The word fair comes from the Latin word feria, meaning a holiday.
In North America, a fair is sometimes called a carnival or exhibition, although in Europe and other parts of the world influenced by the Catholic church, a carnival is a procession usually held around Shrove Tuesday which is sometimes accompanied by a funfair, but which is known in the United States as Mardi Gras. One strand of the medieval fair has diverged to become the agricultural show which often still has a funfair attached. Increasingly, funfairs are appearing as additional attractions alongside any large gatherings of people such as major sporting events, music festivals, and civic celebrations

سمو الأميرة

إنضم
14 أبريل 2008
المشاركات
بس على فكرة المواضيع اللي طلعتها ريم تتكلم عن الدول الغربية ..
أنا أشوف الوحدة لما تكتب موضوع أفضل شي تتكلم عن نفسها و تعبر عن رأيها فيه ..

إنضم
6 نوفمبر 2009
المشاركات
WEDDING​
i will going to talk about my sister,s wedding
there were a lots of peopel and they were wear beautiful dresses
there were very happy i met all my family also my sister is invites her friends she was happy her wedding was in big hotel ..it has a big area and a good service .. the people usually bring singer to sing in the wedding .at the end of the party they bring kinds of food in the special dishes and some sweets and cake .regarding the drinking there is kinds of juice...
we had a nice time there and we wish happiness for all
( that is all AMERA i hope you like it)​
مشكوره ياقلبي الله يوفقك ويريحك مثل ماريحتيني والله انزاح هم على قلبي الله يبعد كل عدو عنك ويرزقك كل ماتتمنين الف شكر لك

إنضم
6 نوفمبر 2009
المشاركات
والله يا اختي قلبي معاكي
وهدا الي قدرت اساعدك فيه
ان شاء الله ياااااارب
نفس طلبك
:tears:
ماقصرتي والله وقفتك هذي ماراح انساها مشكوره ياقلبي الله يسعدك وين ماتكوني الله يسعدك ويوفقك بحياتك

إنضم
6 نوفمبر 2009
المشاركات
A funfair or simply fair (e.g., "county fair", "state fair") is a small to medium sized traveling show primarily composed of stalls and other amusements. Larger fairs such as the permanent fairs of cities and seaside resorts might be called a fairground, although technically this should refer to the land where a fair is traditionally held. The word fair comes from the Latin word feria, meaning a holiday.
In North America, a fair is sometimes called a carnival or exhibition, although in Europe and other parts of the world influenced by the Catholic church, a carnival is a procession usually held around Shrove Tuesday which is sometimes accompanied by a funfair, but which is known in the United States as Mardi Gras. One strand of the medieval fair has diverged to become the agricultural show which often still has a funfair attached. Increasingly, funfairs are appearing as additional attractions alongside any large gatherings of people such as major sporting events, music festivals, and civic celebrations
مشكوره طلعتي لي عن الملاهي الله لايحرمني منكم ومن ثقافتكم
يالله حاولت افهم انجليزي بس ماقدرت

إنضم
6 نوفمبر 2009
المشاركات
والله يابنات كل مااتذكر الموضوع بدعيلكم من قلبي لانكم ماقصرتو وقفتو معي باصعب ضروفي الله يجزاكم خير ولايحرمكم من اعز الناس على قلوبكم

ليلكيه

عضوة موقوف بطلب منها
إنضم
23 ديسمبر 2007
المشاركات
fun fair

Last year, when a midterm sem holidays, I have to go to the fun fair at my place with all my family. We arrived there at about six-thirty in the evening, the music was playing and the fairground was lit up with fairy light. The places was crowded. Everybody was smiling and talking. The fairground host was using a megaphone to announce the various activities. He was wearing a crown and a rich brocade costume. He looked like a king. There also all kinds of stall selling food and drinks. The one drinks stall seemed to be the most popular.. Dozens of people were lining up at the stall. My family and I were interested to go there and it was selling home made ice-cream and it had many flavor such as strawberry, grapes, vanilla, chocolate and many more and it was so delicious.
At one corner of the fairground, there was a platform with five musicians on it. However, when we were there, they were not performing. Apparently, something was wrong. The fairground host invited members of the public to sing together. We all have fun and enjoy it very much.

Besides that, there was a clown was doing a juggling act while standing on stilts. The amazing thing was, he was not juggling ball but he was juggling a knife, so amazing. While he was doing a particularly difficult trick, he dropped a knife and luckily, nobody was hurt.

Then, there were also all kinds of rides. My younger sister was a bit disappointed that day. They had posters advertising pony-rides, but that days there were no ponies. Apparently, it was their day of rest, so they were not pulling the gaily painted cars around the fair. Grey, somber- looking donkeys were doing the job instead.

We left the fairground at about 11 o’clock. We were exhausted but were very-very happy, especially my younger sister. I hope for the next fun fair, we will go there again.

أعلى