مرحبآ !

من خلال التسجيل في صفحات نسوة يمكنك ذلك من المشاركه وتبادل الآفكار الأيحابيه مع زميلاتك

آشتركي معنا الآن !

قصص بالغة الإنجليزية ..

إنضم
8 يناير 2010
المشاركات
السلام عليكم ...
كيفكم بلقيساتي ..
لكي نطور اللغة الإنجليزية ..
أنا جبتلكم قصة ..
أبيكم تساعدوني ..
تبحثون عن قصص ..
مع الترجمة عشان الكل يستفيد ..

أتمنى تعجبكم الفكرة ..

جاري البحث عن قصة مفيدة

إنضم
8 يناير 2010
المشاركات
I am Sorry Mom

كان لأمي عين واحدة... وقد كرهتها... لأنها كانت تسبب لي الإحراج.
My mom only had one eye
I hated her... she was such an embarrassment

وكانت تعمل طاهية في المدرسة التي أتعلم فيها لتعيل العائلة
She ****ed for students & teachers to support the family

ذات يوم...في المرحلة الابتدائية جاءت لتطمئن عَلي
There was this one day during elementary school where my mom came to say hello to me

أحسست بالإحراج فعلاً ... كيف فعلت هذا بي؟!
I was so embarrassed
How could she do this to me

تجاهلتها, ورميتها بنظرة مليئة بالكره
I ignored her, threw her a hateful look and ran out

وفي اليوم التالي قال أحد التلامذة ... أمك بعين واحده ... أووووه
The next day at school one of my classmates said
Your mom only has one eye

وحينها تمنيت أن أدفن نفسي
وأن تختفي امي من حياتي.

I wanted to bury myself
I also wanted my mom to just disappear

في اليوم التالي واجهتها :
لقد جعلتِ مني أضحوكة, لِم لا تموتين ؟!!

So I confronted her that day and said, " If you're only gonna make me a laughing stock, why don't you just die

ولكنها لم تُجب!!!
My mom did not respond

لم أكن متردداً فيما قلت ولم أفكر بكلامي لأني كنت غاضباً جداً .
I didn't even stop to think for a second about what I had said, because I was full of anger

ولم أبالي لمشاعرها ...
I was oblivious to her feelings

وأردت مغادرة المكان..
I wanted out of that house

درست بجد وحصلتُ على منحة للدراسة في سنغافورة.
So I studied real hard, got a chance to go to Singapore to study

وفعلاً.. ذهبت .. ودرست .. ثم تزوجت .. واشتريت بيتاً .. وأنجبت أولاداً وكنت سعيداً ومرتاحاً في حياتي.
Then, I got married
I bought a house of my own
I had kids of my own. I was happy with my life

وفي يوم من الأيام ..أتت أمي لزيارتي ولم تكن قد رأتني منذ سنوات ولم ترى أحفادها أبداً!
Then one day, my mother came to visit me. She hadn't seen me in years and she didn't even meet her grandchildren

وقفت على الباب وأخذ أولادي يضحكون...
When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her

صرخت: كيف تجرأتِ وأتيت لتخيفي اطفالي؟.. اخرجي حالاً!!!
I screamed at her, "How dare you come to my house and scare my children
GET OUT OF HERE! NOW

أجابت بهدوء: (آسفة .. أخطأتٌ العنوان على ما يبدو).. واختفت....
And to this, my mother quietly answered, "Oh, I'm so sorry
I may have gotten the wrong address," and she disappeared out of sight

وذات يوم وصلتني رسالة من المدرسة تدعوني لجمع الشمل العائلي.
One day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house

فكذبت على زوجتي وأخبرتها أنني سأذهب في رحلة عمل...
So I lied to my wife that I was going on a business trip

بعد الاجتماع ذهب الى البيت القديم الذي كنا نعيش فيه, للفضول فقط!!!.
After the reunion, I went to the old shack just out of curiosity

أخبرني الجيران أن أمي.... توفيت.
My neighbors said that she died

لم أذرف ولو دمعة واحدة !!
I did not shed a single tear

قاموا بتسليمي رسالة من أمي ....
They handed me a letter that she had wanted me to have

ابني الحبيب.. لطالما فكرت بك..
"My dearest son, I think of you all the time

آسفة لمجيئي إلى سنغافورة وإخافة أولادك.
I'm sorry that I came to Singapore and scared your children

كنت سعيدة جداً عندما سمعتُ أنك سوف تأتي للاجتماع.
I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion

ولكني قد لا أستطيع مغادرة السرير لرؤيتك.
But I may not be able to even get out of bed to see you

آسفة لأنني سببت لك الإحراج مراتٍ ومرات في حياتك.
I'm sorry that I was a constant embarrassment to you when you were growing up

هل تعلم... لقد تعرضتَ لحادثٍ عندما كنت صغيراً وقد فقدتَ عينك.
You see........when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost your eye

وكأي أم, لم استطع أن أتركك تكبر بعينٍ واحدةٍ...
As a mother, I couldn't stand watching you having to grow up with one eye

ولِذا... أعطيتكَ عيني .....
So… I gave you mine

وكنتُ سعيدة وفخورة جداً لأن ابني يستطيع رؤية العالم بعيني.
I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye

.....مع حبي.....

…With my love to you…

.....أمــــــــــــك.....

…Your mother…

إنضم
8 يناير 2010
المشاركات

( القصة بالانجليزي )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a great story and it is my second time seeing it. First It was sent to me in the E-mail and then I saw it as I was woundering around

It teaches a great Lesson and I hope you read and enjoy
There was a boy who was always losing his temper. His father gave him a bag full of nails and said to him, “My son, I want you to hammer a nail into our garden fence every time you need to direct your anger against something and you lose your temper.”

So the son started to follow his father’s advice. On the first day he hammered in 37 nails, but getting the nails into the fence was not easy, so he started trying to control himself when he got angry. As the days went by, he was hammering in less nails, and within weeks he was able to control himself and was able to refrain from getting angry and from hammering nails. He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father was happy with his efforts and said to him: “But now, my son, you have to take out a nail for every day that you do not get angry.”

The son started to take out the nails for each day that he did not get angry, until there were no nails left in the fence.

He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father took him to the fence and said, “My son, you have done well, but look at these holes in the fence. This fence will never be the same again.” Then he added: “When you say things in a state of anger, they leave marks like these holes on the hearts of others. You can stab a person and withdraw the knife but it doesn’t matter how many times you say ‘I’m sorry,’ because the wound will remain]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
( الترجمة بالعربي )

كان هناك ولد عصبي وكان يفقد صوابه بشكل مستمر فأحضر له والده كيساً مملوءاً بالمسامير وقال له :

يا بني أريدك أن تدق مسماراً في سياج حديقتنا الخشبي كلما اجتاحتك موجة غضب وفقدت أعصابك .

وهكذا بدأ الولد بتنفيذ نصيحة والده ....

فدق في اليوم الأول 37 مسماراً ، ولكن إدخال المسمار في السياج لم يكن سهلاً .

فبدأ يحاول تمالك نفسه عند الغضب ، وبعدها وبعد مرور أيام كان يدق مسامير أقل ، وفي أسابيع تمكن من ضبط نفسه ، وتوقف عن الغضب وعن دق المسامير ، فجاء والده وأخبره بإنجازه ففرح الأب بهذا التحول ، وقال له : ولكن عليك الآن يا بني استخراج مسمار لكل يوم يمر عليك لم تغضب فيه .

وبدأ الولد من جديد بخلع المسامير في اليوم الذي لا يغضب فيه حتى انتهى من المسامير في السياج .

فجاء إلى والده وأخبره بإنجازه مرة أخرى ، فأخذه والده إلى السياج وقال له : يا بني أحسنت صنعاً ، ولكن انظر الآن إلى تلك الثقوب في السياج ، هذا السياج لن يكون كما كان أبداً ، وأضاف :

عندما تقول أشياء في حالة الغضب فإنها تترك آثاراً مثل هذه الثقوب في نفوس الآخرين .

تستطيع أن تطعن الإنسان وتُخرج السكين ولكن لا يهم كم مرة تقول : أنا آسف لأن الجرح سيظل هناك .

إنضم
8 يناير 2010
المشاركات
قصة سندريلا أيضا ..
Cinderella

Once upon a time there lived an unhappy young girl. Her mother was dead and her father had married a widow with two daughters. Her stepmother didn't like her one little bit. All her kind thoughts and loving touches were for her own daughters. Nothing was too good for them - dresses, shoes, delicious food, soft beds, and every home comfort. But, for the poor unhappy girl, there was nothing at all. No dresses, only her stepsisters’ hand-me-downs. No lovely dishes, nothing but scraps. No rest and no comfort. She had to work hard all day. Only when evening came was she allowed to sit for a while by the fire, near the cinders. That’s why everybody called her Cinderella.
Cinderella used to spend long hours all alone talking to the cat. The cat said, “Miaow“, which really meant, “Cheer up! You have something neither of your stepsisters has and that is beauty.” It was quite true. Cinderella, even dressed in old rags, was a lovely girl. While her stepsisters, no matter how splendid and elegant their clothes, were still clumsy, lumpy and ugly and always would be.
One day, beautiful new dresses arrived at the house. A ball was to be held at the palace and the stepsisters were getting ready to go. Cinderella didn't even dare ask if she could go too. She knew very well what the answer would be: “You? You're staying at home to wash the dishes, scrub the floors and turn down the beds for your stepsisters.” They will come home tired and very sleepy. Cinderella sighed, “Oh dear, I'm so unhappy!” and the cat murmured “Miaow.”
Suddenly something amazing happened. As Cinderella was sitting all alone, there was a burst of light and a fairy appeared. “Don't be alarmed, Cinderella,” said the fairy. “I know you would love to go to the ball. And so you shall!” “How can I, dressed in rags?” Cinderella replied. “The servants will turn me away!”
The fairy smiled. With a flick of her magic wand Cinderella found herself wearing the most beautiful dress she had ever seen. “Now for your coach,” said the fairy; "A real lady would never go to a ball on foot! Quick! Get me a pumpkin!” “Oh of course,” said Cinderella, rushing away. Then the fairy turned to the cat. “You, bring me seven mice, and, remember they must be alive!”
Cinderella soon returned with the pumpkin and the cat with seven mice he had caught in the cellar. With a flick of the magic wand the pumpkin turned into a sparkling coach and the mice became six white horses, while the seventh mouse turned into a coachman in a smart uniform and carrying a whip. Cinderella could hardly believe her eyes.
“You shall go to the ball Cinderella. But remember! You must leave at midnight. That is when my spell ends. Your coach will turn back into a pumpkin and the horses will become mice again. You will be dressed in rags and wearing clogs instead of these glass slippers! Do you understand?” Cinderella smiled and said, “Yes, I understand!”
Cinderella had a wonderful time at the ball until she heard the first stroke of midnight! She remembered what the fairy had said, and without a word of goodbye she slipped from the Prince’s arms and ran down the steps. As she ran she lost one of her slippers, but not for a moment did she dream of stopping to pick it up! If the last stroke of midnight were to sound... oh... what a disaster that would be! Out she fled and vanished into the night.
The Prince, who was now madly in love with her, picked up the slipper and said to his ministers, “Go and search everywhere for the girl whose foot this slipper fits. I will never be XXXXXXX until I find her!” So the ministers tried the slipper on the foot of every girl in the land until only Cinderella was left.
“That awful untidy girl simply cannot have been at the ball,” snapped the stepmother. “Tell the Prince he ought to marry one of my two daughters! Can't you see how ugly Cinderella is?”
But, to everyone’s amazement, the shoe fitted perfectly.
Suddenly the fairy appeared and waved her magic wand. In a flash, Cinderella appeared in a splendid dress, shining with youth and beauty. Her stepmother and stepsisters gaped at her in amazement, and the ministers said, “Come with us Cinderella! The Prince is waiting for you.“
So Cinderella married the Prince and lived happily ever. As for the cat, he just said “Miaow!”
Note/ see the attached file

أعلى